We manage the social media accounts for many of our clients both here in the UK and abroad and we’re looking for a social media team member to take them to the next level.
The work can be fast-paced and our expectations and standards of delivery are high, so we’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid of getting stuck in and working hard. So if you’re ambitious, don’t need hand-holding and want to work in a driven, growing business then this could be the perfect role for you.
We’re in a really exciting place as a business and there’s the chance to grow quickly within the company. This role will be challenging, varied and consistently evolving, so we’re looking for someone who thrives in an fast paced environment and wants to come on this journey with us to grow their own career. A key component of our business now and in the future is social media & digital marketing – so if you want to work specifically in this sector then this could be the role for you.
You’ll be client-facing and responsible for thinking up and delivering compelling and creative social media campaigns and content, creative briefs and marketing strategies to attract investor interest and attention. We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes social media. You’ll be brainstorming ideas for campaigns, writing and publishing creative and engaging content across a range of platforms, including reactive macro-led content.
You’ll need to be comfortable overseeing multiple clients each with their own individual content style, KPIs and deliverables. Organisation of your own time is essential. Attention to to detail as well as the ability to create well structured and timely content will be crucial to success in this role.
We’re looking for someone who’ll be a great fit for our team – ambitious and not afraid of hard work and someone who has a real passion for writing, financial markets and social media!
- Ability to own and manage your client accounts from start to finish
- Leading face to face client meetings and communicating your plans, ideas and results
- Developing campaigns, strategy and creative content plans to meet each client’s goals and KPIs
- Managing social media accounts for multiple clients (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and blogs)
- Planning out monthly social media activity and content calendars
- Working collaboratively and briefing the design and content teams
- Reporting to clients on their social media, marketing and campaign activity, and feeding back analysis and improvements
- Setting up and running social advertising
- Overseeing client budgets and costing and managing them effectively
- Being part of new business development and pitches
- Development and execution of influencer campaigns
- Working on and developing social media strategies
Includes: Flexible WFH/Office, competitive salary and incentive scheme linked both to individual performance as well as the business as a whole. Potential to lead and manage people as the business grows.
Is this role for you?
We’re looking for an experienced and commercial social media manager who can hit the ground running. You should have a good understanding of digital marketing and Business Manager and Ads Manager. A positive attitude and strong work ethic is key at Stellium, we’re looking for someone who is organised, diligent, and ambitious. You should be adaptable and able to turn your hand to different tasks and enjoy working as part of a small, hands-on team.
Ideally this role is aimed at a person based in the UK but we would consider international applicants on a case by case basis.
Should I apply for this job? Please read before applying
- You should be experienced in working within an agency environment for at least 12 months
- A good knowledge of social media, digital strategy and developing creative content is essential
- You should be able to successfully project manage across multiple clients