Stellium is a leading investor relations and corporate development consulting firm working with growth companies in a range of exciting sectors. We have particular expertise in the natural resources (mining & energy), psychedelic and sustainability & impact sectors.
Following a period of growth, we are now looking to add an investor relations executive to our team. This will be a hands on role with early client responsibility and potential for career advancement.
As an investor relations executive you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, researching and engaging with prospective clients in our sectors of interest to develop new business
- Developing a network of contacts across the investment sector, press and professional advisors (lawyers, brokers, accountants etc).
- Working with other members of the Stellium team on a variety of IR related tasks including:
- Organising and managing investor relations roadshows (virtual and face to face)
- Asses requirements and formulate bespoke IR strategies
- Preparation of reports and updates for client management teams
- Working closely with client contacts to deliver the agreed investor relations strategy
- Reviewing press releases & other written materials
- Social media content development and management
- Reporting client work to senior members of Stellium team
Key skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 A Levels (degree education would be a significant advantage)
- Good communicator (Spoken and written English is essential)
- Ability to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrable interest in financial markets and investments
- Proficiency in MS Office package of software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google equivalent
- Previous work experience in financial markets or corporate PR would be an advantage
Salary: Competitive with potential for discretionary bonus
Location: Predominantly remote working with occasional business related travel.
Interested candidates should send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to [email protected]